Thursday, July 11, 2013

About My Sisters And Pig Cheddar

Hello friends ,
I am a wonderful drawer  my 
best drawing is my pig Cheddar. She loves eating pie cherry pie.I like apple pie but i have to eat some of the cherry.She only like two pieces a month so i have to eat the rest because it will get old if you wait for the next month.



Now i am going to tell about my family and my pig Cheddar  because I'm bored

Julie my smart sister
  1. She is a smart person
  2. She helps me with my homework
  3. And takes care of me because shes the oldest
    Gabriella my weird sister
  1.  She is a non smart person [dumb]
  2. Likes to be loud
  3. Has strange sense of style
Cheddar my pig
  1. Cute pig
  2. Loves all pies [CHERRY IS HER FAV]
  3. Non nosiest pig alive
- Jena

No comments:

Post a Comment