Monday, July 15, 2013

What CAKE!!!!!!!!!!

So this is the story about the cake!!



             My mom Olivia coming in my room.


                         In the room.


              Me with my blanket over my head


          I asked her "why did you wake mee up!!!
                   But I knew it was important.


     She told me "There is cake making downstairs!!


So...


                                       I   flew downstairs as fast as I could!!


                                                           It was a bumpy ride.


                                                         But I survived !!


                The smell was so cake like...


                    i saw the nice looking cake.


                     Found the frosting!!


                      I sat down and waited.


       I turned around and saw these tall things hanging mom said they were blinds to block the sun but I thought they were the zoo bars. I'm so glad she rescued me from the zoo.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment