Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Julie's Weird Dream - Part 1

Hi, it's Julie!
This night I had the weirdest, and longest, dream ever. I decided that I should post about it!
P.S. This might scare younger readers and/or giraffes!

Red: Mariah
Pink: Olivia
Blue: Gabriella
Purple: Jena

Hey, guys! When I woke up this morning I felt a weird desire for ice cream...
Yeah, yeah, yeah, unicornnnn dannceee!
(thinking: ) Oh, Jena, you smell so nice!
Especially pineapple ice cream...
Oh, PINEAPPLES!
(thinking: ) You smell like strawberry ice cream, Jena!
But chocolate is my all time fave! It's SO YUMMY!
Ah; CHOCOALTÉ! CHOCOLATÉ!
What ... did you say?
You don't smell that good, on the other hand, Olivia...
Chocolate! It's like somewhere in-between amazing and ... AMAZING! Like the best of both worlds!
I'm feeling a bit sleepy... AHHH; I'M FALLING from cloud 9...!!!!
(Thinking: ) But Jena's made out of ice cream!
Gotta scrub you in some here, gotta scrub you in some over there... Make you smell like a raspberry popsicle! Oh wait, WHY ARE YOU LOOKING LIKE THAT?
Though, honestly, I can't help but adore the taste of banana ice cream... It's just so creamy!
I'M WIDE AWAKE!
(Thinking: ) She must not find out..!
Ah, mom, your face expression in worrying me!
Thought the guava ice cream I had this morning was epic, too!
Did I hear GUAVA?
We must keep quiet about it, Jena!
Keep quiet about what?
But lemon sorbet is very nice too! I don't want to hurt its  feelings!
About the... Oh, you smell like banana, Jena!
Did I hear BANANA?
Wait, what's going on here?
I hope blueberry doesn't feel hurt... But I have to say it's not the best.
Jena, could you possibly turn down that smell? They might find out!
That I haven't showered? Ooops!
I hear gossip...
Oh, and vanilla - it's plain but still - Gabriella, what are you doing?
Shhh -  I'm investigating!
AHHHH - Jena, I said TURN IT DOWN!
Ough, mom!
I smell something!
What is it?
Oh, eh... It's probably just Jena..! She hasn't had a shower in a few days! Hehe...
I said I was sorry!
Her sweat... It smells like...
It smells like what?
Vanilla and lemon... mmm...
Wait, so you changed your mind?
Lemon and vanilla, nothing else but that - her hooves soap - and sweat..!
She smells like... like... STRAWBERRIES AND COOKIE DOUGH! LIKE MY FAVE ICE CREAM! YUMMY!
Ahh, Gabriella, calm do - wait, did you say ICE CREAM?!
Wait, what's going on here?
Y-E-S! And it's on Olivia too!!
Ahh, stop sniffing my head! It tickles! I feel like I'm gonna sneeze..!
Ahhhh, don't sneeze on me, mom! (thinking: ) I better move!
OHHHMYYYGEEEEE; ICE CREAM!
ICE CREAM ICE CREAM ICE CREAM ICE CREAM ICE CREAM ICE CREAM ICE CREAM ICE CREAM ICE CREAM ICE CREAM ICE CREAM ICE CREAM ICE CREAM ICE CREAM!
Aaah, Gabriella, calm down! I want to smell it and not just you!
Ah, what's up with this crazy giraffe?!
Mom, she's my sister.
Don't worry girl, you can't notice it!
I suppose I should be happy..?
Aaaah, I smell it! It smells so lovely! Wait - so it comes from Jena? Does that mean she is ice cream? - An ice cream giraffe?
Most likelies yesie, sirie!
Wait! I can explain!
...How we're related?
-

Part 2 will be up soon!

Yours truly,
- Julie!

No comments:

Post a Comment