Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Julie's Weird Dream - Part 2

Hi, it's Julie!
Last night I had the weirdest, and longest, dream ever. I decided that I should post about it!
P.S. This might scare younger readers and/or giraffes!

This is part 2 and if you're interested in reading part 1 - please just look to the right of this post and choose the post with the same title (just "Part 1" instead of "Part 2"). Or simply click the "older posts" button!

Red: Mariah
Pink: Olivia
Blue: Gabriella
Purple: Jena

Wait! I can explain!
...How we're related?
OK, so...
One morning, about a day ago, when I woke up, Jena stood by my bed yelling at me that she was melting!
I did?
It turned out she had a fever! It's funny - everyone thought she had become an ice cream! Can you imagine? Hehehe...
I can!
So you mean that she's sick?
AH; BACTERIAS!
Well, not really, she felt better as soon as I put the fan on! It was probably just a short little cold or something!
I'm still cold.
Wait, so she's cold...
I don't want to get siiiiicckkk, mommie! 
Um, well... yeah.
I'm freezing! I have to cause-
Jena - KEEPQUIET!
OK, sure, whatever...
Wait... Fruity Smell... Melting... Cold - no, freezing... That reminds me of something...
Mom? Am I going to be all right?
It's on the tip of my tongue...
Is Jena feeling better? We never finished that epic Twister game...
Quick, Jena, before they find out!
Quick what?
WEHAVETOLEAVE!
Aww, but why? This is pretty fun! Not that I'm sure what you guys are up to...
Louis Tomlinson!
HE'S HERE? AHHHH; I NEED TO HIDE BEFORE HE SEES ME!
Wait; no!
Quick, Jena, we don't have much time!
Looks like we do...
Britney Sp... aghetti? No, that doesn't sound right... 
Jena!
Alright, alright..!
OK, come on...
Fine.
*cough* *cough* Maybe, cheese crackers? Singing cheese crackers?
Has Louis left yet? Cause...
I AM BACK!
Oh, great...
Fourth Of July..?
Weren't we leaving, mom?
Just wait a minute, I gotta see if she can really figure it out on her own...
OK!
Hi, Gabriella!
Hi! I have something to tell you! It's SUPER IMPORTANT AND SECRET!
OK, go on - where are you going?
Oh no, not her help!
I wanna see this...
Ouch! Wait, I fell!
OK...
Hmm...
(Thinking: ) She can't be smart enough. She can't!
So what were you telling me?
A secret, I said!
How could she know? What if she does know?!
Know about what?
Whisper, whisper, melting, cause, whisper, cream...
Ohhh! Ahhh!
(Thinking: ) OH NO!
Mom, you're worrying me! Oh, wait, what did she say?!


-

Part 3 will be up soon!

Yours truly,
- Julie!

No comments:

Post a Comment