Thursday, July 11, 2013

Hello And Welcome To Our Giraffelicious Blog!

Hi!
I'm Julie!
I'm 13, the oldest out of 3 crazy giraffe sisters with the last name Hightops - and I like photography and many other things - you can read me and my sisters' profiles to the left of this post.
When you read something in this color it means that I (Julie Hightops) wrote it! (I really like coral but you wouldn't be able to read that so I had to put green instead - but that's also a pretty color!)
When you read something that is written in this color it's written by me (yours Demented Unicorn *Gabriella Hightops*)!
Whatever you read in my favorite color, purple, is written by me (Jena Hightops)!
-
It's me, Julie, again! I just thought that I'd introduce you to our family!
My mom, Tilde, is 13 and likes photography and being funny. She's really sweet!
Tilde in a photo I found from last year!
My caretaker's name is Sari, her age is unknown but she is a really sweet girl who you can always trust!
Sari riding on my head!

Heyy, this is your Unicorn Demented Queen Gabriella!
I'm going to talk to all of you about my super duper awesome unicorn mom, and my crazy cool caretaker.
My special unicorn mommy, Mariah, is 11 and a half, a fun and energetic little soul, she loves to take anyone shopping, her side hobbies are dancing and loving me, and she is an amazing person (: 
Me and Mariah!
Next I will talk to you about my silly, loud, and weird ( in a good way ) caretaker Maya.
Maya gives me loads of things and and is super nice, funny, and CRAZY! Maya always rides me for good exercise and takes me to fun places like the mall, movies, pool, and my ballet classes.
I love my special unicorn demented family so much! 
Me and Maya!


Hi this is Jena I'm going to tell you about my amazing mom and my caretaker!
Well my mom Olivia is 9, an awesome cook and she loves to take me shopping. Do you know why she's the best? Well, every night when I have a good soccer game she takes me out for ice cream!! Also when I have a  good week she takes me out to the movies!!
Me and Olivia!
Now I'll tell you about my caretaker, Bella. Bella gives me lots of treats. She's very nice and kind. The best thing about Bella is that we go all around the jungle as in adventure!!
Bella sitting on me (Jena), with Julie, Maya and a headless Sari in the background!
That's all about my Mom and my caretaker Bella!!

That's our family!

See you later,
Goodbye to all my fellow unicorn friends,
Farewell lovelies,
Jena,
Gabriella
&
Julie!

No comments:

Post a Comment