Thursday, July 11, 2013

Cool giraffe photos!

Hi, it's Julie!
I looked at this app on mom's iPad and found some cool photos of giraffes!
Want to see?



I can't hear you!





I still can't hear you!



Speak louder!



Oh, well...





OK, here they are...
Awe, I'm tall but I'd never steal someone's food! OK, unless it's pancakes...
Hihi, I must admit - I am a bit scared of heights!
OK, Jena's not that short... But otherwise this could be our family picture!
Hope I won't feel like this when I start school...
Naw! I miss the giraffe part of my family (you - sisters!)!
Cool colors!
Almost like my fur!

RAINBOWS!
Who's who?

He looks kind of sad there :( glad I have a nice family to be with, and a soft pillow, and a cool house. Hope his friend cheers him up!

Ahh; paparazzi! Oops, turned the camera the wrong way! 

Now that's better!
My new friend Kokos and her older half-sister are laying next to me on the couch. (Keeping a distance though - Kokos likes to stretch in her sleep!) I haven't met Love (her sister) yet, but I think she'll be just as nice (and maybe a bit easier to have a sleepover with!)
That's all!
Bye,
- Julie!

No comments:

Post a Comment