Friday, July 12, 2013

iPhoto Sneaking...

Hi, Julie here!
I'm randomly looking through mom's iPhoto library...
5 dollars on that they're playing Fruit Ninja!

Olivia seems happy about the family reunion! Wish I could have come...

Mom being sleepy... (for once!)

 Who's this random girl? And what is she wearing?!

 He looks pretty cool!

 Hi, mom!

 Hi, your ... feet?

This looks very cool!

 I think this is the big moon she told me about... Doesn't look very big to me.

 *shrugs* airplanes... It was AWFUL being stuffed in a suitcase. Sure, I had an iPad and Eeyore was very nice company - except form when he was snoring! GAH!

Kitten!

More feet!

And even more feet!

Make a wish!

Conclution: Mom likes to take photos of her feet, cats, friends and the sun and moon!

Talk to you later,
- Julie!

No comments:

Post a Comment