Thursday, July 11, 2013

Trying to walk like mom

Hi there, it's me - Julie!
I was bored so I tried spinning my front hooves around each other. Before I knew it they were knotted together and stuck.
I felt how my stomach called for something to eat, and got up but fell. I really needed a grape or two, but couldn't walk on all four anymore! I then thought of how mom managed to walk with her so very short front legs (she calls them "arms"). I decided I'd try to walk like she does.
I stood up and tried my best! And fell...

But I got up! And fell... Just kidding! This time it went better - I didn't fall until after 3 steps!
I got up again and reached the table. I had to stand on Love, who was sleeping.

But then thought: "oh how stupid I am! My front hooves are tied together - how can I pick the grapes?!" Then I thought of it... My neck! I could see the grapes from here and probably reach them too!

I tried, and guess what? I'm full on grapes and the box is almost empty!

We're all different and should learn from each other! I know everyone doesn't have a giraffe-neck, but they might know a giraffe!
Also, mom helped me untie my hoofs:
If it wasn't for her fingers that'd be pretty hard!


Bye,
- Julie!

No comments:

Post a Comment