Friday, July 19, 2013

Outside and inside



So we went outside and met this dog named Angel!




    Bella is Relaxing in the grass.I wish I could do that
But then my fur would get all messy(and I don't like messy fur)




Well bye!!
Wait come back let's talk some more!!!




Mom says this things called a hose I thought it was 
A green long tail!!




We came back inside and I saw this on the couch!!! 
Nooooo!!!! I think she wants to send me to summer camp.
Ones called "Camp Confidential and the other is called 
Make way for Dyamonde Daniel!!




    So I'm hiding them under the blanket!! Hehhehe!!




           And I put this stuff on top!!!



Yes now I can party bye 

                     Thanks for reading
                                Bye
                           -Jena

No comments:

Post a Comment